Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Transparent Bubble UFO Seen By Military Personal At Mobile County Alabama

 
Date:  September 2009
Time:  Approx: 5:00 p.m.
 
Location of Sighting: Near a hospital.
Number of witnesses: 1 (as far as I know)
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Nearly round.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was outside of my workplace at supper time and my eyes picked up a transparent bubble at about 3 o’clock.  It seemed to float slowly east and appeared very close to me, then it stopped.
 
In the background there were 2 jets flying at high altitude. The bubble was mesmerizing and after a few minutes (I think) I watched as this object disappeared. 
 
I went inside and told one friend of the incident. I have never forgotten this encounter.
 
Additional Information:
 
It occurred at my place of employment, (Brian Vike has removed the witnesses place of employment, which is in the military), Mobile County, Alabama.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: